Description

Welcome to my blog. I'm using this blog to track our bathroom remodel project. We'll be remodeling using a vintage 'FarmHouse' look.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Vanity

I love the idea of taking an old dresser and making a sink vanity out of it.  I also love the idea of using the vanity we currently have, painting it white and distressing it, taking off the two doors under the sink and replacing with a curtain.  I love that look.  Possibly a stenciled grainsack painters drop cloth or some striped ticking fabric.




I also know that I want some exposed storage for towels (mostly white towels) and I absolutely love the egg basket for holding toilet tissue.  Also love the jars for holding bars of white soap, white qtips and white cotton balls.  The very pale duck egg blue looks great on this cabinet.






No comments:

Post a Comment